taunting slap went red

I love taunting slap (app4), but suddenly it went red on me. I'm a 17
brawler and hit 110 % (freeport to qeynos betrayal). I checked it and the
skill requirement looks like it went up (to 88) or my brawling (85) down...
pretty unfortunate as i was fighting and my group thought i wasn't taunting
properly. I haven't heard of this before. Is this odd?

Shadow wrote:
> I love taunting slap (app4), but suddenly it went red on me. I'm a 17
> brawler and hit 110 % (freeport to qeynos betrayal). I checked it and
the
> skill requirement looks like it went up (to 88) or my brawling (85)
down...
> pretty unfortunate as i was fighting and my group thought i wasn't
taunting
> properly. I haven't heard of this before. Is this odd?

:) One of my abilities did that for me too when I was betraying. I
think that your brawling went down when you went past 100% because it
goes up steadily as you gain experience and should be 90 at level 18.
It will come back to you as soon as you finish your betrayal quest. I
reported it but it looks like they haven't fixed it.

steve.kaye