Dual Monitor Gaming Help

PolarJace

Honorable
Jun 18, 2012
I currently have a dual monitor setup. I play League of Legends and Diablo 3. I am wondering how i can go between one monitor and the other without alt+tab(ing) the game. Does anybody have any ideas that would help me accomplish this task?

GPU:

AMD Radeon HD 7770

Solution
You have to run the game in Borderless window mode (not fullscreen, it will look like fullscreen though), then you can switch between screens without alt tabbing. To change to borderless window mode, it usually is in the video/graphics option menu. It works 100% in League of Legends as I do that as well. Some games do not have a borderless window mode, and unfortunately you will have to alt-tab to switch between monitors. I think Diablo 3 has the option as well, but I'm not too sure. Hope I helped.

killzone2367

Honorable
Feb 27, 2012
You have to run the game in Borderless window mode (not fullscreen, it will look like fullscreen though), then you can switch between screens without alt tabbing. To change to borderless window mode, it usually is in the video/graphics option menu. It works 100% in League of Legends as I do that as well. Some games do not have a borderless window mode, and unfortunately you will have to alt-tab to switch between monitors. I think Diablo 3 has the option as well, but I'm not too sure. Hope I helped.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS