Choosing a controller for Darksiders 2

Solution
the 360 controler will be a better option because GFWL titles wont read any other controler propperly untill you install hacked drivers. this is typical of microsoft. i can 99% guarentee when you plug that 1 in the confrols will be reversed for at least 1 stick...
i had this issue with darksiders, mirrors edge and wheelman.
the 360 controler will be a better option because GFWL titles wont read any other controler propperly untill you install hacked drivers. this is typical of microsoft. i can 99% guarentee when you plug that 1 in the confrols will be reversed for at least 1 stick...
i had this issue with darksiders, mirrors edge and wheelman.

Solution

casualcolors

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011

Didn't have this problem with Logitech F510, but I agree with you on the Xbox controller for this game anyway. The offset analog stick layout is more comfortable for Darksiders than the side-by-side pseudo Playstation layout. Also the Xbox's triggers are nicer than most controllers that you can use for PC.

phuongdo

Honorable
Aug 30, 2012
xbox 360, and don't by 3rd party controller, or at least it says support microsoft xbox 360, just plug and play, no worry about key mapping or recognition problem! You won't regret it. I got a Madcatz, only $25, and I'm using it for darsiders 2 also! and did I mention the vibration is great!
I would suggest you considering carefully before buying on ebay. I bought a $10 xbox controller and it's has problem with the stick.
I also got a third party spartan controller. I have to map the key, using x360ce, and the vibration is not working (maybe because I haven't figured out the way). However, yes, go for genuine xbox controller. Assure 100% satisfaction!