Why angry birds game became this popular ??

DomDunes

Honorable
Jul 1, 2012
Tons of stuff out there has the potential to go viral, just has to have the right timing and exposure and a bunch of luck. I didn't like Angry Birds that much honestly.

G

Like zRobbb said it is very easily accessible cause you can play it on everything from android to iPhone, Mac to Pc, some game consoles, Google Chrome AND even Roku The Streaming Multimedia Player! xD It's extremely easy to play, even my father, whom is quite old, plays it. It's kinda like Facebook but as a game. Although, I don't think it's as popular anymore as it was, I think there's something new that's peaking everyone's interest.

Yeah, It's a small game, but it's also a game you can leave and return to later and do without very little thought so you can do it while you're walking, driving (i don't suggest this lol) and at work! :D (Don't lose your job if you do this!). It's just the right size for someone who's too busy to get caught up in a game.

Also @DomDunes

I agree with you, I myself also didn't like it that much but I also don't like Facebook, Instagram or words with friends (another small game you can walk away from and even play with friends :p )

Hope this answers your question amalts

amalts01

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2012

Ya its answered thanxx man but i love facebook :D

G

Well I still use it, I'm just not a very social person for that. :p Tumblr is my humble abode! :D

amalts01

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2012

I have not used tumblr yet i think i'll give it a try :) i love making friends :D wats u r fb name(if it is official sorry for asking) :( ??