Why angry birds game became this popular ??

I dunno why angry birds game became this popular ?? do u knw guys ?? it's a small game
7 answers Last reply
More about angry birds game popular
  1. Cheap, easily accessible on almost all mobile devices, easy to play, with no real learning curve, and fun to play on the move
  2. Tons of stuff out there has the potential to go viral, just has to have the right timing and exposure and a bunch of luck. I didn't like Angry Birds that much honestly.
  3. amalts01 said:
    I dunno why angry birds game became this popular ?? do u knw guys ?? it's a small game


    Like zRobbb said it is very easily accessible cause you can play it on everything from android to iPhone, Mac to Pc, some game consoles, Google Chrome AND even Roku The Streaming Multimedia Player! xD It's extremely easy to play, even my father, whom is quite old, plays it. It's kinda like Facebook but as a game. Although, I don't think it's as popular anymore as it was, I think there's something new that's peaking everyone's interest.

    Yeah, It's a small game, but it's also a game you can leave and return to later and do without very little thought so you can do it while you're walking, driving (i don't suggest this lol) and at work! :D (Don't lose your job if you do this!). It's just the right size for someone who's too busy to get caught up in a game.

    Also @DomDunes
    Anonymous said:
    I didn't like Angry Birds that much honestly.

    I agree with you, I myself also didn't like it that much but I also don't like Facebook, Instagram or words with friends (another small game you can walk away from and even play with friends :P )

    Hope this answers your question amalts
  4. Anonymous said:
    Like zRobbb said it is very easily accessible cause you can play it on everything from android to iPhone, Mac to Pc, some game consoles, Google Chrome AND even Roku The Streaming Multimedia Player! xD It's extremely easy to play, even my father, whom is quite old, plays it. It's kinda like Facebook but as a game. Although, I don't think it's as popular anymore as it was, I think there's something new that's peaking everyone's interest.

    Yeah, It's a small game, but it's also a game you can leave and return to later and do without very little thought so you can do it while you're walking, driving (i don't suggest this lol) and at work! :D (Don't lose your job if you do this!). It's just the right size for someone who's too busy to get caught up in a game.

    Also @DomDunes

    I agree with you, I myself also didn't like it that much but I also don't like Facebook, Instagram or words with friends (another small game you can walk away from and even play with friends :P )

    Hope this answers your question amalts,
    Tony Bilby


    Ya its answered thanxx man but i love facebook :D
  5. amalts01 said:
    Ya its answered thanxx man but i love facebook :D


    Well I still use it, I'm just not a very social person for that. :P Tumblr is my humble abode! :D
  6. Anonymous said:
    Well I still use it, I'm just not a very social person for that. :P Tumblr is my humble abode! :D

    I have not used tumblr yet i think i'll give it a try :) i love making friends :D wats u r fb name(if it is official sorry for asking) :( ??
  7. PM me.......
Ask a new question

Read More

Handheld Gaming Games Video Games