Print wizard loads ALL in my pictures

How can I get print wizard to NOT load all the photos in My Pictures during
the select photo to print phase? Sometimes I just want to print one photo,
but the wizard loads all of them in order for me to make my selection. I
takes too much time, and taxes my system resoruces. No links please, I only
have access to the primary board here. Thanks.

Ed

I've noticed the same issue. What I've done is to create a sub-folder titled
"Pix to Print". Using Windows Explorer, I either move or copy the photos I
want to that folder temporarily. Then when the Wizard is envoked, it runs
quicker.

"Eddie Orbit" wrote:

> How can I get print wizard to NOT load all the photos in My Pictures during
> the select photo to print phase? Sometimes I just want to print one photo,
> but the wizard loads all of them in order for me to make my selection. I
> takes too much time, and taxes my system resoruces. No links please, I only
> have access to the primary board here. Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS