Remote Desktop Connection

I am trying to set up my remote desktop connection between home and work. I
can access my work computer from home but unable to do the reverse. Both
computers have XP Professional installed and I have enabled remote desktop
access on both computers. Any suggestions?

Make sure you have turned off the "Firewall" in XP.

If you are connecting at home via a router enable port
forewarding to you machine's IP on Port 3389.

If you need more help give me a way to contact you
offline.