Printing an internet page

I have a Lexmark X125 printer and cannot print an
internet page. The printer is on line and will print a
test page and an alignment page. When I try to print it
keeps asking me about the cartridges types and if they
are used. I answer this correctly. Aftr that it does not
send the desired page to the que. I ahve this printer ste
as the default. Please help! Thanks.

Will it print from other applications correctly?
www.coribright.com