Printing an internet page

I have a Lexmark X125 printer and cannot print an
internet page. The printer is on line and will print a
test page and an alignment page. When I try to print it
keeps asking me about the cartridges types and if they
are used. I answer this correctly. Aftr that it does not
send the desired page to the que. I ahve this printer ste
as the default. Please help! Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about printing internet page

    Will it print from other applications correctly?
    www.coribright.com

    "Richard E. Wheeler" <rooster@sc.rr.com> wrote in message
    >I have a Lexmark X125 printer and cannot print an
    > internet page. The printer is on line and will print a
    > test page and an alignment page. When I try to print it
    > keeps asking me about the cartridges types and if they
    > are used. I answer this correctly. Aftr that it does not
    > send the desired page to the que. I ahve this printer ste
    > as the default. Please help! Thanks.

Printers Internet Windows XP