Repated re-install printer

September 17, 2004 8:57:41 PM

I am using WinXP Professional. My Minolta PagePro 1250W
Laser Printer works fine once it's installed. But when I
turn the computer off and back on again I keep getting the
message that Windows has found new hardware and tells me
to install my printer again. This happens on both my USB
Ports as well as my LPT1 port. What's up with that? I
have not installed any updates nor have I installed SP2.
Anonymous
September 18, 2004 3:51:55 AM

See:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;298370