Worked fine until I installed WinXP Service pack 2. Now when I try to print a
test page, I get an error "Test page failed to print. Would you like to view
the print troubleshooter for assistance? Operation could not be completed."
I already removed and reinstalled the printer. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Ensure you completely uninstall and reinstall the printer...

www.coribright.com