Can't fax to multiple recipients

When I try to fax a office document to multiple
recipients in my address book using fax wizard they show
up in the send to column, but when I click finish to fax
the document to everyone it doesn't start faxing. When I
check the outbox in the fax console only two of the 30
recipients that I selected show up in the outbox and
those two are listed as pending. Any ideas why the fax
wizard isn't faxing to everyone that I selected. When I
send the document to just one recipient it works great.

Please help, this is driving me crazy...
1 answer Last reply
More about multiple recipients

    Windows XP Fax is not designed for sending to a large number of recipients.
    Are you certain that everyone in this list has a valid, resolved fax
    address? What address book are you using?
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "Brian" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I try to fax a office document to multiple
    > recipients in my address book using fax wizard they show
    > up in the send to column, but when I click finish to fax
    > the document to everyone it doesn't start faxing. When I
    > check the outbox in the fax console only two of the 30
    > recipients that I selected show up in the outbox and
    > those two are listed as pending. Any ideas why the fax
    > wizard isn't faxing to everyone that I selected. When I
    > send the document to just one recipient it works great.
    >
    > Please help, this is driving me crazy...

Fax Document T-Fax Windows XP