Can't fax to multiple recipients

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

When I try to fax a office document to multiple
recipients in my address book using fax wizard they show
up in the send to column, but when I click finish to fax
the document to everyone it doesn't start faxing. When I
check the outbox in the fax console only two of the 30
recipients that I selected show up in the outbox and
those two are listed as pending. Any ideas why the fax
wizard isn't faxing to everyone that I selected. When I
send the document to just one recipient it works great.

Please help, this is driving me crazy...

Windows XP Fax is not designed for sending to a large number of recipients.
Are you certain that everyone in this list has a valid, resolved fax
address? What address book are you using?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]