Web Page Printing

When I go to print a web page that is in color, but using only a black
cartridge, I find that many of the colors on the originally web page
print out very, very light gray -- almost illegible. Is there any way
to have all the colors print in a dark black? I don't recall this
problem when I printed using Windows ME, but now with XP it is quite
annoying. I have a Canon BJC-1000 and have set the printer's
properties to black cartridge and monochrome. Thanks for your help.

--
pmwxyz
1 answer Last reply

    Ensure you are not printing in Draft mode.
    www.coribright.com

    "pmwxyz" <pmwxyz.1crjcy@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > When I go to print a web page that is in color, but using only a black
    > cartridge, I find that many of the colors on the originally web page
    > print out very, very light gray -- almost illegible. Is there any way
    > to have all the colors print in a dark black? I don't recall this
    > problem when I printed using Windows ME, but now with XP it is quite
    > annoying. I have a Canon BJC-1000 and have set the printer's
    > properties to black cartridge and monochrome. Thanks for your help.
    >

    > --
    > pmwxyz

Windows XP