Web Page Printing

September 18, 2004 9:19:56 AM

When I go to print a web page that is in color, but using only a black
cartridge, I find that many of the colors on the originally web page
print out very, very light gray -- almost illegible. Is there any way
to have all the colors print in a dark black? I don't recall this
problem when I printed using Windows ME, but now with XP it is quite
annoying. I have a Canon BJC-1000 and have set the printer's
properties to black cartridge and monochrome. Thanks for your help.

--
pmwxyz

More about : web page printing

Anonymous
September 19, 2004 2:45:20 PM

Ensure you are not printing in Draft mode.
www.coribright.com

news:p mwxyz.1crjcy@pcbanter.net...

!