Sign in with
Your question

Selling xbox 360 eith accessories, how much is it worth?

Last response: in Video Games
July 3, 2012 10:50:03 PM

Im selling a Xbox 360 game console with the following:

250GB hard drive
1 wired controller
1 wireless controller
1 wireless adapter
1 wired microphone
All the cables needed to play (power supply, AV cables)
Grand Theft auto 4

Everything is in excellent condition, the xbox has a few scratches however, but nothing eye-catching. How much should I sell it for? Im putting $190 on craigslist but so far, no fish on the hook yet. Should I change the price? Sell things seperately?

By the way, Ive already looked into websites that buy your consoles and send you a check back. I got incredibly lowballer prices, no more than $25.

Help me please!
July 9, 2012 10:22:28 PM

I'm surprised that you haven't had any interest with all the stuff included, combined with that giant hard drive. You may have more luck at $150. You might want to try dropping the price and reposting every other week or so, until you do sell it. I wouldn't sell it below $100 with all that included though. Gamestop or similar stores would probably give you a better deal than $25....
July 15, 2012 6:41:26 AM

I know how you feel. I remember selling my brother's console for him with:

1 Xbox 360S with 250GB HDD
2 Grey "rotating d-pad" controllers with Play n' Charge kits
2 Black Wireless headsets
Microsoft Xbox 360 HDMI Cable
Microsoft Component Cables
Microsoft Composite Cables"
1 Kinect
1 Power Brick
1 Dual-Band Wireless Adapter (because the built in one sucked)
2 Wireless Microphones (for Lips)
26 Games (Halo: Reach, MW3, MW Black Ops, Battlefield 3, Bad Company 2, Bad Company 1, Halo ODST, Halo Wars (steel case), Mass Effect 1,2,3 (collector's steel case), Kinectimals, Crysis 2, Homefront, Skyrim, Turning Point, Blacksite, Gears of War 1 and 3, Dragon Age with Expansion, Lips, Medal of Honor, Oblivion, Halo 3, Halo 2, and Lego Batman.)

Took that to EB Games first, offered 200 and something in credit for everything. Tried local trade websites, highest offer was 300. Pawnshop was only willing to pay $5 for the Kinect.

Overall, theres no point in even trying to sell the Xbox 360. It's bullshit that every cheap asshole out there refuses to pay what it's worth. Don't even bother letting those bottom feeders of gaming touch your stuff. EB Games/Gamespot worst of all. Half of their employees, the most recent game they've played is Super Mario All-Stars.
!