lulu

when i print from corel there are no printers selected in the printer line.
On the control palel in the printers and faxes section this too is blank-so
whre did my printers go- i have two, a photsmart and a lexmark and they have
both idsapperaed.HELP please

http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article%20Nine.htm
www.coribright.com