printers

September 19, 2004 10:07:02 AM

when i print from corel there are no printers selected in the printer line.
On the control palel in the printers and faxes section this too is blank-so
whre did my printers go- i have two, a photsmart and a lexmark and they have
both idsapperaed.HELP please

More about : printers

Anonymous
September 19, 2004 2:08:49 PM