Outlook express

Not sure if the cause was installing SP2, but now if I print an email, I find
the message prints in a much larger font than is on screen, but the actual
header of the email is fine.
Also see my browser page in IE6 is not working properly. Any ideas please
1 answer Last reply
More about outlook express

    Outlook Express uses Internet Explorer (IE) settings for printing. To
    control the OE message body print size:

    IE4: View, Fonts
    IE5+: View, Text Size

    For margins, see in IE: File, Page Setup

    OE5.5+: Large or Small Font Printing Message from Outlook Express
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=276435

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com

    "rosie" <rosie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Not sure if the cause was installing SP2, but now if I print an email, I
    > find
    > the message prints in a much larger font than is on screen, but the actual
    > header of the email is fine.
    > Also see my browser page in IE6 is not working properly. Any ideas please

Outlook Express Email Windows XP