Not sure if the cause was installing SP2, but now if I print an email, I find
the message prints in a much larger font than is on screen, but the actual
header of the email is fine.
Also see my browser page in IE6 is not working properly. Any ideas please

Outlook Express uses Internet Explorer (IE) settings for printing. To
control the OE message body print size:

IE4: View, Fonts
IE5+: View, Text Size

For margins, see in IE: File, Page Setup

OE5.5+: Large or Small Font Printing Message from Outlook Express
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=276435

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com