Sharing Printer w/Administrator & Ltd. Users

I have one computer with Windows XP Pro. There is one
Administrator and 2 other Users. If all 3 of us are
Administrators we can all print. When I name one an
Admin. and the other 2 Ltd. Users, the Ltd. Users can't
print. Print sharing is enabled. What do I do next?
1 answer Last reply
More about sharing printer administrator users

    For a good introduction, try navigating to Start Help and type
    user rights in the slot. For more information, choose the
    appropriate topics from the list of applicable MSKB articles.

    Hope this helps give a start. Let us know.
    Tom
    MSMVP-DTS

    "Donna" <Donna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    :I have one computer with Windows XP Pro. There is one
    : Administrator and 2 other Users. If all 3 of us are
    : Administrators we can all print. When I name one an
    : Admin. and the other 2 Ltd. Users, the Ltd. Users can't
    : print. Print sharing is enabled. What do I do next?

Microsoft Printers Windows XP