Sharing Printer w/Administrator & Ltd. Users

September 20, 2004 12:00:28 AM

I have one computer with Windows XP Pro. There is one
Administrator and 2 other Users. If all 3 of us are
Administrators we can all print. When I name one an
Admin. and the other 2 Ltd. Users, the Ltd. Users can't
print. Print sharing is enabled. What do I do next?
Anonymous
September 20, 2004 4:38:44 AM

For a good introduction, try navigating to Start Help and type
user rights in the slot. For more information, choose the
appropriate topics from the list of applicable MSKB articles.

Hope this helps give a start. Let us know.
Tom
MSMVP-DTS

!