john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

My printer spooler is missing from the services menu and
I think that is causing the problem of not being able to
complete the install of my new HP photosmart printer.
Can I reinstall just the printer spooler from another
location? I have looked into my XP upgrade CD and it
looks like it does not exist there either??????

You would need to do a Repair Installation.
www.coribright.com

"John" <jrgaudio@optonline.net> wrote in message
> My printer spooler is missing from the services menu and
> I think that is causing the problem of not being able to
> complete the install of my new HP photosmart printer.
> Can I reinstall just the printer spooler from another
> location? I have looked into my XP upgrade CD and it
> looks like it does not exist there either??????

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Cari,

I have looked into the files on my upgrade cd and I do
not any any printer related files, woul a repair install
still work?? Also, can printer spoolers be downloaded
from another source?

An Upgrade CD contains exactly the same files as a Full CD. You can do a
Repair Installation.
www.coribright.com