Sign in with
Your question

'Save As' is saving Everything. Help please.

Tags:
Last response: in Windows 7
October 19, 2010 4:59:07 AM

Hello!

I just got a new computer and for the first time tonight needed to save an image off of the internet. However, unlike Windows XP, it seems that either Windows 7 or Google Chrome has a charming habit of saving every image on the web page rather then just the one that I am specifically clicking. This is very annoying. Is there any way that I can switch it? Thanks!

More about : save saving

a b $ Windows 7
October 19, 2010 6:41:16 AM

ladybastilla said:
Hello!

I just got a new computer and for the first time tonight needed to save an image off of the internet. However, unlike Windows XP, it seems that either Windows 7 or Google Chrome has a charming habit of saving every image on the web page rather then just the one that I am specifically clicking. This is very annoying. Is there any way that I can switch it? Thanks!

[#0005ff]Are you looking to the File menu for SaveAs or right clicking the specific image you want and selecting SaveAs from the local menu?[/#000ff]
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
October 19, 2010 7:07:16 AM

Saga Lout is right. Right-click on image->Save as should save only that image, not everything on the page. This is dependant on browser functionality by the way, not Windows.
m
l
!