cant add a printer HELP

I have uninstalled my lexmark printer but it has left a
big problem,I cant add any printer "operation could not
complete,print spooler not running" In services an LexBce
server is there & although Ive tried disabling it,I keep
getting "RPC server unavailable" or " cannot start
spooler error 1068" I t seems the Lex file is working
like a server or something.In its properties it says "
this service depends on the following system component =
(RPC)& the following system components depend on this
service =Print Spooler, Ive tried restarting spooler but
no luck, PLEASE can you tell me how to get rid of this
problem,as I have no printer now for my son to finish his
school coursework for next week.
I also get the message " the dependency service or group
failed to start
G_M@ntlworld.com
1 answer Last reply
More about cant printer help

    See steps 15 through 17 at Bruce Sanderson's website at:
    www.coribright.com

    "barbara" <barbarawoods@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    >I have uninstalled my lexmark printer but it has left a
    > big problem,I cant add any printer "operation could not
    > complete,print spooler not running" In services an LexBce
    > server is there & although Ive tried disabling it,I keep
    > getting "RPC server unavailable" or " cannot start
    > spooler error 1068" I t seems the Lex file is working
    > like a server or something.In its properties it says "
    > this service depends on the following system component =
    > (RPC)& the following system components depend on this
    > service =Print Spooler, Ive tried restarting spooler but
    > no luck, PLEASE can you tell me how to get rid of this
    > problem,as I have no printer now for my son to finish his
    > school coursework for next week.
    > I also get the message " the dependency service or group
    > failed to start
    > G_M@ntlworld.com

Print Spooler Printers Servers Windows XP