No Communication Xerox M950 USB

I have reinstalled Windows but cannot get the PC to talk to the printer. I
have the latest drivers and driver removal tool from Xerox but it still will
not work. I have tried with and without SP2, and it has been working fine
previously
7 answers Last reply
More about communication xerox m950

    And the WIN32 error code is 3003(0xbbb)

    "philmrs" wrote:

    > I have reinstalled Windows but cannot get the PC to talk to the printer. I
    > have the latest drivers and driver removal tool from Xerox but it still will
    > not work. I have tried with and without SP2, and it has been working fine
    > previously

    Are the USB posts working correctly?
    www.coribright.com

    "philmrs" <philmrs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have reinstalled Windows but cannot get the PC to talk to the printer. I
    > have the latest drivers and driver removal tool from Xerox but it still
    > will
    > not work. I have tried with and without SP2, and it has been working fine
    > previously

    Other USB devices work ok - modem, usb drive caddy, mouse
    and digital camera if thats what you mean

    "Cari (MS MVP)" wrote:

    > Are the USB posts working correctly?
    > www.coribright.com
    >
    > "philmrs" <philmrs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I have reinstalled Windows but cannot get the PC to talk to the printer. I
    > > have the latest drivers and driver removal tool from Xerox but it still
    > > will
    > > not work. I have tried with and without SP2, and it has been working fine
    > > previously

    And you've tried another USB cable?

    > Other USB devices work ok - modem, usb drive caddy, mouse
    > and digital camera if thats what you mean
    >
    > "Cari (MS MVP)" wrote:
    >
    >> Are the USB posts working correctly?
    >> --
    >> Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
    >> www.coribright.com
    >>
    >> "philmrs" <philmrs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> >I have reinstalled Windows but cannot get the PC to talk to the printer.
    >> > have the latest drivers and driver removal tool from Xerox but it still
    >> > will
    >> > not work. I have tried with and without SP2, and it has been working
    >> > fine
    >> > previously

    Tried all the obvious, new cable, different ports but still no luck.
    Very strange...

    "Cari (MS MVP)" wrote:

    > And you've tried another USB cable?
    > www.coribright.com
    >
    > "philmrs" <philmrs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Other USB devices work ok - modem, usb drive caddy, mouse
    > > and digital camera if thats what you mean
    > >
    > > "Cari (MS MVP)" wrote:
    > >
    > >> Are the USB posts working correctly?
    > >> --
    > >> Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
    > >> www.coribright.com
    > >>
    > >> "philmrs" <philmrs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    Will it install on another PC.... possibly the printer isn't feeling well.

    > Tried all the obvious, new cable, different ports but still no luck.
    > Very strange...
    >
    > "Cari (MS MVP)" wrote:
    >
    >> And you've tried another USB cable?
    >> --
    >> Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
    >> www.coribright.com
    >>
    >> "philmrs" <philmrs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > Other USB devices work ok - modem, usb drive caddy, mouse
    >> > and digital camera if thats what you mean

    I have the same problem. Did you ever find a fix?

    --
    leeelson

USB Microsoft Xerox Windows XP