No Communication Xerox M950 USB

I have reinstalled Windows but cannot get the PC to talk to the printer. I
have the latest drivers and driver removal tool from Xerox but it still will
not work. I have tried with and without SP2, and it has been working fine
previously

And the WIN32 error code is 3003(0xbbb)

"philmrs" wrote:

> I have reinstalled Windows but cannot get the PC to talk to the printer. I
> have the latest drivers and driver removal tool from Xerox but it still will
> not work. I have tried with and without SP2, and it has been working fine
> previously

Are the USB posts working correctly?
www.coribright.com

"philmrs" <philmrs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have reinstalled Windows but cannot get the PC to talk to the printer. I
> have the latest drivers and driver removal tool from Xerox but it still
> will
> not work. I have tried with and without SP2, and it has been working fine
> previously

Other USB devices work ok - modem, usb drive caddy, mouse
and digital camera if thats what you mean

"Cari (MS MVP)" wrote:

> Are the USB posts working correctly?
> www.coribright.com
>
> "philmrs" <philmrs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have reinstalled Windows but cannot get the PC to talk to the printer. I
> > have the latest drivers and driver removal tool from Xerox but it still
> > will
> > not work. I have tried with and without SP2, and it has been working fine
> > previously

And you've tried another USB cable?

> Other USB devices work ok - modem, usb drive caddy, mouse
> and digital camera if thats what you mean
>
> "Cari (MS MVP)" wrote:
>
>> Are the USB posts working correctly?
>> --
>> Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
>> www.coribright.com
>>
>> "philmrs" <philmrs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I have reinstalled Windows but cannot get the PC to talk to the printer.
>> > have the latest drivers and driver removal tool from Xerox but it still
>> > will
>> > not work. I have tried with and without SP2, and it has been working
>> > fine
>> > previously

Tried all the obvious, new cable, different ports but still no luck.
Very strange...

"Cari (MS MVP)" wrote:

> And you've tried another USB cable?
> www.coribright.com
>
> "philmrs" <philmrs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Other USB devices work ok - modem, usb drive caddy, mouse
> > and digital camera if thats what you mean
> >
> > "Cari (MS MVP)" wrote:
> >
> >> Are the USB posts working correctly?
> >> --
> >> Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
> >> www.coribright.com
> >>
> >> "philmrs" <philmrs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Will it install on another PC.... possibly the printer isn't feeling well.

> Tried all the obvious, new cable, different ports but still no luck.
> Very strange...
>
> "Cari (MS MVP)" wrote:
>
>> And you've tried another USB cable?
>> --
>> Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
>> www.coribright.com
>>
>> "philmrs" <philmrs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Other USB devices work ok - modem, usb drive caddy, mouse
>> > and digital camera if thats what you mean

I have the same problem. Did you ever find a fix?

--
leeelson