Cant Install Epson Stylus 300 printer

I had an Epson C62 Printer that packed up on me just out
of guarantee.
Ive picked up a little epsom 300 printer but cant install
it or find a driver to work with XP.
Anyone help out please
1 answer Last reply
More about cant install epson stylus printer

    The driver is included in XP. Go to the Control Panel, click on Printers and
    Faxes. On the left hand side of the screen click on the Install Printer
    Wizard and follow the instructions.
    www.coribright.com

    "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I had an Epson C62 Printer that packed up on me just out
    > of guarantee.
    > Ive picked up a little epsom 300 printer but cant install
    > it or find a driver to work with XP.
    > Anyone help out please

Stylus Epson Printers Windows XP