Cant Install Epson Stylus 300 printer

September 20, 2004 7:21:38 PM

I had an Epson C62 Printer that packed up on me just out
of guarantee.
Ive picked up a little epsom 300 printer but cant install
it or find a driver to work with XP.
Anyone help out please
Anonymous
September 20, 2004 7:46:10 PM

The driver is included in XP. Go to the Control Panel, click on Printers and
Faxes. On the left hand side of the screen click on the Install Printer
Wizard and follow the instructions.
www.coribright.com

!