Tritton AX180 PC/Xbox360 compatible

waggy65

Honorable
Jun 30, 2012
Im considering buying Trittion 180's, but I'm only going to get them if they work with both my PC and Xbox. Does any one know if they have the 3.5mm audio,voice cable?

Solution
I own the Tritton AX Pro myself...but they also broke (the little controller keeps getting stuck to my chair and results in my headsets dropping hard on the floor ... probably on a weekly basis now). They're also expensive : (

I've heard good things about the Turtle Beach headsets but I've never owned a pair before so...maybe someone else could fill you in on those.

Lfluxx

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2011
I have some, yeah they work with everything. Definitely try some on before you buy them, I didn't find them very comfortable for long periods of time and they broke after about 5 months of use. Look around I'm sure there are some better suited headsets.

Alex The PC Gamer

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007
I own the Tritton AX Pro myself...but they also broke (the little controller keeps getting stuck to my chair and results in my headsets dropping hard on the floor ... probably on a weekly basis now). They're also expensive : (

I've heard good things about the Turtle Beach headsets but I've never owned a pair before so...maybe someone else could fill you in on those.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS