TAZ

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2004

When I click on the fax icon the fax screen pops up but it read not
responding in the windows task manager. What can I do about this to fix.

What OS are you using??? What fax software are you using??? If microsoft fax
then what do you mean by fax screen, do you mean the fax console???

Thanks,
--
Chandrasekar R
purposes only.

"Taz" <Taz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I click on the fax icon the fax screen pops up but it read not
> responding in the windows task manager. What can I do about this to fix.

Check the status of the Fax Service (Start > Settings > Control Panel >
Administrative Tools > Services > Fax). I am assuming you are
double-clicking on Fax Printer Icon in 'Printers & Faxes' Folder, right?
Also let us know what's the operating system you are using?

--
Raghavendra R