Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi can any one help im trying to install the epson Stylus
CX3200 all in one printer/scanner/copier... and get the
following error message........c:\windows\system32
\autoexec.nt..........the system file is not sutible for
running ms.dos and windows applications .. then a box
appears giveing me the options cancel or ignore.and witch
ever box i tick the installation quits....any help
appreciated...bob

See if Epson has later drivers for your unit.... www.epson.com
www.coribright.com

"Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi can any one help im trying to install the epson Stylus
> CX3200 all in one printer/scanner/copier... and get the
> following error message........c:\windows\system32
> \autoexec.nt..........the system file is not sutible for
> running ms.dos and windows applications .. then a box
> appears giveing me the options cancel or ignore.and witch
> ever box i tick the installation quits....any help
> appreciated...bob

Hi Bob

I get exactly the same problem, and the drivers available from the
epson website give the same problem, they do not work on XP.

Did you manage to find a solution?

Mike:what

--
uniboyblue