Problem w network printing after SP2

September 21, 2004 12:38:55 PM

We use the Canon ImageRunner 5020i on our network and ever
since I installed windows xp sp2 on the computer linked
with the printer/copier/scanner, no one else on the
network can print. help?!

More about : problem network printing sp2

Anonymous
September 21, 2004 5:59:50 PM

Be sure to enable the File and Printer sharing ports in the Firewall
Exception configuration.

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team

"amy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We use the Canon ImageRunner 5020i on our network and ever
> since I installed windows xp sp2 on the computer linked
> with the printer/copier/scanner, no one else on the
> network can print. help?!
Anonymous
September 23, 2004 1:56:04 AM

You may want to test this fix