Problem w network printing after SP2

amy

We use the Canon ImageRunner 5020i on our network and ever
since I installed windows xp sp2 on the computer linked
with the printer/copier/scanner, no one else on the
network can print. help?!

Be sure to enable the File and Printer sharing ports in the Firewall
Exception configuration.

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team

"amy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We use the Canon ImageRunner 5020i on our network and ever
> since I installed windows xp sp2 on the computer linked
> with the printer/copier/scanner, no one else on the
> network can print. help?!

You may want to test this fix
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;884020