Problem w network printing after SP2

We use the Canon ImageRunner 5020i on our network and ever
since I installed windows xp sp2 on the computer linked
with the printer/copier/scanner, no one else on the
network can print. help?!
2 answers Last reply
More about problem network printing

    Be sure to enable the File and Printer sharing ports in the Firewall
    Exception configuration.

    --
    Alan Morris
    Windows Printing Team

    "amy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > We use the Canon ImageRunner 5020i on our network and ever
    > since I installed windows xp sp2 on the computer linked
    > with the printer/copier/scanner, no one else on the
    > network can print. help?!

    You may want to test this fix
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;884020

    "amy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > We use the Canon ImageRunner 5020i on our network and ever
    > since I installed windows xp sp2 on the computer linked
    > with the printer/copier/scanner, no one else on the
    > network can print. help?!

Windows XP