Custom Printing

September 21, 2004 1:16:05 PM

I have several printers in my office, and one of them
prints index cards. When I switched to XP, I only have
the option of printing the cards in a letter format, when
I use to be able to chose a custom form. Is there a way
to customize my printing options?

Melissa

More about : custom printing

Anonymous
September 21, 2004 11:18:19 PM

Control Panel, Printers and Faxes. From the Toolbar, File, Server
Properties, in the Forms tab.

www.coribright.com

!