Custom Printing

I have several printers in my office, and one of them
prints index cards. When I switched to XP, I only have
the option of printing the cards in a letter format, when
I use to be able to chose a custom form. Is there a way
to customize my printing options?

Melissa
1 answer Last reply
More about custom printing

    Control Panel, Printers and Faxes. From the Toolbar, File, Server
    Properties, in the Forms tab.

    www.coribright.com

    "Melissa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have several printers in my office, and one of them
    > prints index cards. When I switched to XP, I only have
    > the option of printing the cards in a letter format, when
    > I use to be able to chose a custom form. Is there a way
    > to customize my printing options?
    >
    > Melissa

Windows XP