Memory performance drop @ 141 MHz FSB

G

When I overclock the FSB from 140MHz to 141 MHz, my memory performance drops about 8% in Sisoft Sandra.
None of the memorytimings have been changed. System is stable.
Does anybody have any idea what the problem might be?

I have a MSI K7TPro266 Pro2 (BIOS v3.1), XP 1600+, Crucial 256MB PC2100 DDR, 300W Antec PSU (14A/3.3V, 30A/5V)

I knon the VIA Apollo pro 133 chipset and the INTEL 815 chipset have this problem????
What happens is that at 141fsb and above 4/way interleave is turned off on the memory. The 825 also turns off AGP4X down to 2X.
There are programs to fix this. Iused beta 4/way on the via chipset and stuffpcr on the intel chipset, WPCREDIT from H-ODA also works but is not easy to use.

I aint signing nothing!!!

I knon the VIA Apollo pro 133 chipset and the INTEL 815 chipset have this problem????
What happens is that at 141fsb and above 4/way interleave is turned off on the memory. The 815 also turns off AGP4X down to 2X.
There are programs to fix this. Iused beta 4/way on the via chipset and stuffpcr on the intel chipset, WPCREDIT from H-ODA also works but is not easy to use.

I aint signing nothing!!!

G

I've used WPCREDIT to verify my memory settings. They're still the same. 4-way interleaving is still on, and so are the agressive memory timings.