SP2 Interfering with Images and Text Boxes

Since installing SP2 I can not print or preview images or the contents of
text boxes when using Word. I upgraded from Office 97 to Ofice 2003 and still
no image printing or previewing in word.
--
Thanks in advance,
Realtor John

    Did you remove/uninstall and reinstall the printer driver? If not, this
    might just solve your problem.

    "RealtorJohn" <MSnewsgroup@pamgrice.com> wrote in message
    > Since installing SP2 I can not print or preview images or the contents of
    > text boxes when using Word. I upgraded from Office 97 to Ofice 2003 and
    > still
    > no image printing or previewing in word.
    > --
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Realtor John

    ---
    Outgoing mail is AVG certified Virus Free.

Fax Microsoft Office Windows XP