SP2 Interfering with Images and Text Boxes

Since installing SP2 I can not print or preview images or the contents of
text boxes when using Word. I upgraded from Office 97 to Ofice 2003 and still
no image printing or previewing in word.
--
Thanks in advance,
Realtor John

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

Did you remove/uninstall and reinstall the printer driver? If not, this
might just solve your problem.

"RealtorJohn" <MSnewsgroup@pamgrice.com> wrote in message
> Since installing SP2 I can not print or preview images or the contents of
> text boxes when using Word. I upgraded from Office 97 to Ofice 2003 and
> still
> no image printing or previewing in word.
> --
> Thanks in advance,
> Realtor John

---
Outgoing mail is AVG certified Virus Free.