Changing administrator policies in window 7

G

ok. so i need to uninstall itunes but when i click uninstal it says that the administrator has set policies to stop me from installing. i am the only user and the administrator. how do i stop this from happening?

ok. so i need to uninstall itunes but when i click uninstal it says that the administrator has set policies to stop me from installing. i am the only user and the administrator. how do i stop this from happening?

You are an administrator - not the Administrator. Press the Windows key and R together, then at the Command prompt, type net user administrator {yourlogingname} and hit Enter. If you have a password, you may be asked for it. At the next prompt, type net user administrator active:yes and hit Enter. Restart into Safe Mode and the system Administrator login will show on the welcome screen. Log in there and carry out the uninstallation of i-Tunes.

That account will then show up in the welcome screen of Normal Mode every time you load unless you re-run the command codes above but this time use active:no to turn him (or her) off.
[/#000ff]

TRENDING THREADS