Printing Problems

Hi,

My office has a HP1300 laserjet printer installed
on one of the PC and this printer is shared as a network
printer to about 10 users.

recently we just cannot have the full page printed out.
some prints are out but blank.
I have re-installed the printer driver to that Pc and
also assigned right to everyone and still having same
problems. Why is that so?

At the client side I also did a re-add on the printer
to detect the PC printer but still having same problems.

Some users are still on XP SP1.

Usually a sign of corrupted drivers. Did you completely uninstall the unit?
www.coribright.com