Printing Problems

Hi,

My office has a HP1300 laserjet printer installed
on one of the PC and this printer is shared as a network
printer to about 10 users.

recently we just cannot have the full page printed out.
some prints are out but blank.
I have re-installed the printer driver to that Pc and
also assigned right to everyone and still having same
problems. Why is that so?

At the client side I also did a re-add on the printer
to detect the PC printer but still having same problems.

Some users are still on XP SP1.
1 answer Last reply
More about printing problems

    Usually a sign of corrupted drivers. Did you completely uninstall the unit?
    www.coribright.com

    "Edwin Loo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > My office has a HP1300 laserjet printer installed
    > on one of the PC and this printer is shared as a network
    > printer to about 10 users.
    >
    > recently we just cannot have the full page printed out.
    > some prints are out but blank.
    > I have re-installed the printer driver to that Pc and
    > also assigned right to everyone and still having same
    > problems. Why is that so?
    >
    > At the client side I also did a re-add on the printer
    > to detect the PC printer but still having same problems.
    >
    > Some users are still on XP SP1.

Printer Driver Microsoft Printers Windows XP