  • Microsoft
  • Printers
  • Windows XP
September 22, 2004 11:03:36 AM

hello,

I'm looking to set up a tractor feed printer that will
only print 15" page length documents. But there is no 15"
setting (stated outright that is). Is there a setting to
set the page at 15"?

thanks,
seth R.

More about : page length

Anonymous
September 22, 2004 3:13:22 PM

In the Control Panel, click on Printers & Faxes. From the Toolbar, select
File, then Server Properties and set a Custom Page size in the Forms tab.
www.coribright.com

!