Printing Blank Page On User Account

Recently I've installed a new HP Deskjet printer on a PC
running windows XP.The printer is printing just fine when
logged as an administrator,but printing blank page when
logged as a different user on the same PC.The PC is stand
alone and there in no LAN.Any Help?
1 answer Last reply
More about printing blank page user account

    Sounds like GDI is getting denied access when it attempts to render the
    data.

    Are there any print event 61 (or 6161) in the system event log when the
    failure occurs.

    If so make sure that users have access to \windows\system32\spool\printers

    Depending on your print driver, you should also look at the security
    settings in \windows\system32\spool\drivers.

    --
    Alan Morris
    Windows Printing Team

    "Subhro" <m_subhro@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Recently I've installed a new HP Deskjet printer on a PC
    > running windows XP.The printer is printing just fine when
    > logged as an administrator,but printing blank page when
    > logged as a different user on the same PC.The PC is stand
    > alone and there in no LAN.Any Help?

Hewlett Packard Printers Windows XP