Printing Blank Page On User Account

Recently I've installed a new HP Deskjet printer on a PC
running windows XP.The printer is printing just fine when
logged as an administrator,but printing blank page when
logged as a different user on the same PC.The PC is stand
alone and there in no LAN.Any Help?

Sounds like GDI is getting denied access when it attempts to render the
data.

Are there any print event 61 (or 6161) in the system event log when the
failure occurs.

If so make sure that users have access to \windows\system32\spool\printers

Depending on your print driver, you should also look at the security
settings in \windows\system32\spool\drivers.

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team