  • Fax
  • Modem
  • Windows XP
September 22, 2004 4:36:35 PM

Is there a way i can share a fax modem installed on a Pc
with other Pc in the same workgroup? Worked fine with
Win95 ans Win98. Trying to share my fax modem but I an't
find where.

Thanks.

J. Lettre

More about : sharing fax modem pro

Anonymous
September 22, 2004 7:01:07 PM

Jacques Lettre wrote:

> Is there a way i can share a fax modem installed on a Pc
> with other Pc in the same workgroup? Worked fine with
> Win95 ans Win98. Trying to share my fax modem but I an't
> find where.
>
> Thanks.
>
> J. Lettre

It depends on what you're trying to do. Since you refer to a "fax"
modem, I assume you want to share the fax service, which XP will not allow.