Sharing a fax-modem with XP Pro

Is there a way i can share a fax modem installed on a Pc
with other Pc in the same workgroup? Worked fine with
Win95 ans Win98. Trying to share my fax modem but I an't
find where.

Thanks.

J. Lettre
1 answer Last reply
More about sharing modem

    Jacques Lettre wrote:

    > Is there a way i can share a fax modem installed on a Pc
    > with other Pc in the same workgroup? Worked fine with
    > Win95 ans Win98. Trying to share my fax modem but I an't
    > find where.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > J. Lettre

    It depends on what you're trying to do. Since you refer to a "fax"
    modem, I assume you want to share the fax service, which XP will not allow.

Fax Modem Windows XP