xp Fax Console install missing in XP Home Edition

XP fax console is missing in the control panel, add/remove programs
Can I obtain this file in Windows Downloads? Would this be on my Recovery
Disc?
Help and thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about console install missing home edition

    In the "Printer Tasks" section of the Printers and Faxes screen, do you see
    a "Set up Faxing" entry?

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
    Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

    "Kozzythedog" <Kozzythedog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > XP fax console is missing in the control panel, add/remove programs
    > Can I obtain this file in Windows Downloads? Would this be on my Recovery
    > Disc?
    > Help and thanks in advance.

Fax Consoles Windows XP