Incomplete printing

David

I have a Star 200 receipt printer working on an Inspiron
1150 with Windows XP SP-1. The receipt will print about
2/3 of the way then stop. The only way to continue is to
turn off the printer then turn it back on. Anyone see a
way out or do I throw this rig out the second story
window? Please e-mail me at hr@rbmission.org. I need to
send this unit out for a craft show this weekend.

Usually that's a sign of corrupted printer drivers.
www.coribright.com

"David" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a Star 200 receipt printer working on an Inspiron
> 1150 with Windows XP SP-1. The receipt will print about
> 2/3 of the way then stop. The only way to continue is to
> turn off the printer then turn it back on. Anyone see a
> way out or do I throw this rig out the second story
> window? Please e-mail me at hr@rbmission.org. I need to
> send this unit out for a craft show this weekend.

TRENDING THREADS