photo printing wizard

The wizard does not provide all of the printing option
that it normally has. Two of the options one for printing
5x7 photos and the other for printing thumbnail photos
have disappeared. I have not been able to find any
informaiton on this problem. Anyone ???????
Thanks

The size options in the wizard are controlled by paper
size options in the printer driver. In other words, open
your print driver dialog and set the paper size to
something other than what it is when you get the undesired
results, then start the photo printing wizard.