Replacing Windows XP Home with XP Pro on Presario R3360US ..

guido

Distinguished
May 7, 2004

I just purchased a Compaq Presario R3360US laptop preloaded with XP Home.
I prefer XP Pro and thinking of formatting the drive and loading XP Pro on
it.

Am I asking for trouble ??
Anyone here do this ??

Thanks for any input !!!

hh

Why Pro? As a home user, unless you have unusual networking or security
issues, XP Home should do fine. The core files are the same in both
versions.
HH