FH

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2004

Hi I am using fax console on windows xp , my problem is I cannot receive any
fax but when fax out it works,can anybody help?

Have you configured your fax to receive ? If not, do this, right click your
fax printer, click properties, click device properties, click receive and
place a check mark next to " enable device to receive ". This should work
for you. Jim

FH

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2004

It is configured to recieve. i still have the problem .FH