Printers Went Away!

Tried to print something to local printer which was on a
network and all of my printers went away! When I try to
go back, I get a message "printer spooler not available."
1 answer Last reply
More about printers away

    http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article%20Nine.htm
    www.coribright.com

    "Beverly" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Tried to print something to local printer which was on a
    > network and all of my printers went away! When I try to
    > go back, I get a message "printer spooler not available."

Fax Microsoft Printers Windows XP