Clear Document in the Que

I had two documents in the que and was able to clear one
but not the other. I have a HP psc 1300 All In One. How
do I clear this last document out or delete it. I have
tried cancelling all documents but this one reamains.

Thanks much,
Max E. Newman
1 answer Last reply
More about clear document

    Have you tried printing it? By the way it's spelled
    "queue."

Document Hewlett Packard Microsoft Windows XP