Clear Document in the Que

a b α HP
September 23, 2004 9:17:19 PM

I had two documents in the que and was able to clear one
but not the other. I have a HP psc 1300 All In One. How
do I clear this last document out or delete it. I have
tried cancelling all documents but this one reamains.

Thanks much,
Max E. Newman

More about : clear document

Anonymous
a b α HP
September 24, 2004 9:23:23 AM

Have you tried printing it? By the way it's spelled
"queue."
!