Best gaming laptop or PC for under $650?

Raptearer

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2010
Hello, I recently graduated high school ,and decided I wanted to start getting more into PC gaming as I entered college to save me a bit of space in the dorms. I only have $650 to spend though, and I was hoping I could possible avoid building one. I just want it to meet them following specs:

Able to run LoL, TF2, and MC on highest settings, and possibly Starcraft and Diablo 3, plus maybe Skyrim on at least high.

I know I might be asking for a lot for my budget, but I thought I'd ask here since my knowledge of PC brands and specs is limited, and I haven't gotten a new computer since 2007.
Thanks in advance :)

Edit: Forgot to mention, even though I do mention PC, I am looking for a laptop. Sorry for the confusion >>

geicojacob

Honorable
Jul 4, 2012
Hello! I have an Asus K52N right now and I'm selling it(not advertising here). I'm selling it because it can't game. I bought it for about $700 new 2 years ago I believe and it can hardly run Diablo 3. I have to put it in windows mode on the lowest resoulution with the graphics turned down to minimum and it is still quite laggy. Not sure about the fps for that, but I'd say it's 20-25.

I've also played LoL and TF2. Both of these are playable on minimum but once you even kick it to medium it starts to get quite laggy.

It's not buyable on this link but you can check the specs to see what you need and how mine compared to it.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834230062

Overall, gaming laptops are pretty horrible for gaming. If you want a gaming computer your best bet is to build one or at least get a computer(not laptop)pre built.

Raptearer

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2010

Oh, ok, that makes sense. Thanks!

By the way, I found this labtop, and it seemed like it could run everything but skyrim on at least medium or high. I just wanted to know if it was actually any good (was gonna use my student advantage card to buy a toshiba or lonovo, but all the lonovo's it would have put in my price range are terrible, and I can't seem to figure out how powerful the graphics cards are in the them toshiba's >>)

Whats the spec or post a link. I don't think any <$650 laptop will play any modern games above medium settings. Here is a reveiw of a $800 laptop which has an amazing spec for the price (though has alot of cheap parts like the screen) and it can play the tested games well on medium mainly only due to the very low resolution display.

Raptearer

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2010

Ok, thats where I was checking :D. Only sad part is it doesn't say if it can run Civ 5 or not. My only worry at this point is if the laptop itself has enough RAM/Memory to run the games. I think it does, but I may be reading it wrong