Print Spoolers

September 24, 2004 10:08:17 AM

Can anyone help me????
I'm trying to re-install my lexmark all in one printer
but its telling me that "The print spooler service is not
running". How do I correct this as I'm becoming ever so
slighty irritated!!!!

Cheers,

Mark.

More about : print spoolers

Anonymous
September 24, 2004 3:00:09 PM

If you use the standard "Net Start Spooler" command from the Command Prompt,
you'll probably get the 1068 or 1075 Service or Dependency failed to start
message.

Lexmark make their Service dependent on itself...... see Bruce Sanderson's
article for detailed steps on how to overcome this anomaly.

www.coribright.com

!