Print Spoolers

Can anyone help me????
I'm trying to re-install my lexmark all in one printer
but its telling me that "The print spooler service is not
running". How do I correct this as I'm becoming ever so
slighty irritated!!!!

Cheers,

Mark.
1 answer Last reply
More about print spoolers

    If you use the standard "Net Start Spooler" command from the Command Prompt,
    you'll probably get the 1068 or 1075 Service or Dependency failed to start
    message.

    Lexmark make their Service dependent on itself...... see Bruce Sanderson's
    article for detailed steps on how to overcome this anomaly.

    www.coribright.com

    "Mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone help me????
    > I'm trying to re-install my lexmark all in one printer
    > but its telling me that "The print spooler service is not
    > running". How do I correct this as I'm becoming ever so
    > slighty irritated!!!!
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Mark.

Print Spooler Microsoft Windows XP