Winkin

I have a new Canon MP730 Printer - installed the driver
from the disk they sent me. When I hit print I get a
Spooler Subsystem App Error (please call microsoft). It
will print the page I asked for but won't print again. I
tried uninstalling the driver and re-installing. No luck.

Please help.
Thanks

See:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324757
and

You might also check at the Canon website for updated drivers.
www.coribright.com

"Winkin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a new Canon MP730 Printer - installed the driver
> from the disk they sent me. When I hit print I get a
> Spooler Subsystem App Error (please call microsoft). It
> will print the page I asked for but won't print again. I
> tried uninstalling the driver and re-installing. No luck.
>
> Please help.
> Thanks

What Cari suggests seems like good advice, also remember to install the
drivers BEFORE you plug the printer in as most of the new machines are
particularly fussy about this.

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> See:
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324757
> and
> http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/CleanPrinterDrivers.htm
>
> You might also check at the Canon website for updated drivers.
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
> www.coribright.com
>
> "Winkin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a new Canon MP730 Printer - installed the driver
> > from the disk they sent me. When I hit print I get a
> > Spooler Subsystem App Error (please call microsoft). It
> > will print the page I asked for but won't print again. I
> > tried uninstalling the driver and re-installing. No luck.
> >
> > Please help.
> > Thanks

Canons are especially fussy about this!
www.coribright.com