Replacing a hard drive on a 1670 laptop.

Hello. Is there anything unusual about replacing the hard drive on
this laptop? Is part of the bios on the hard drive? I don't have the
restore cds so if there are any files necessary that aren't on the
window install disks I'd like to know. Thanks. Chuck
1 answer Last reply
More about replacing hard drive 1670 laptop

    Link to the Maintenance & Service Guide for the Presario 1670:

    http://www.compaq.com/athome/support/msgs/1270-1675/

    HH

    "Chuck" <ch@deja.net> wrote in message
    > Hello. Is there anything unusual about replacing the hard drive on
    > this laptop? Is part of the bios on the hard drive? I don't have the
    > restore cds so if there are any files necessary that aren't on the
    > window install disks I'd like to know. Thanks. Chuck

Compaq Laptops Hard Drives Computers