Replacing a hard drive on a 1670 laptop.

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
December 17, 2004 5:41:48 PM

Hello. Is there anything unusual about replacing the hard drive on
this laptop? Is part of the bios on the hard drive? I don't have the
restore cds so if there are any files necessary that aren't on the
window install disks I'd like to know. Thanks. Chuck
December 18, 2004 12:49:06 AM

Link to the Maintenance & Service Guide for the Presario 1670:

http://www.compaq.com/athome/support/msgs/1270-1675/

HH

!