Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

print spooler will not start. On windows startup, get error
message spoolersv.exe (The instruction at 0x75bc045a
referenced memory at 0x003cb058. The memory could not be
written) Tried starting manually through services panel.
The service will start but as soon as I try to install a
printer, I recieve the error message again and the spooler
service stops. My printer is not showing up in control
panel. I cannot add it without the spooler service. I have
cleared all temp folders, cleared the system32/spooler
folder. Cleared all registry entries of printer. Still
recieve error message.

anyone have any ideas?

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

for anyone interested....the solution.

go to command prompt, type sfc/scannow to run system file
check. follow on screen directions, reboot, install new
printer from control panel.