Subject: test
Sent: 09/24/2004 8:07 PM

David Velke Member Marketing (Business Fax) on 09/24/2004 8:07 PM
The Microsoft Fax transport failed to deliver the message to
the recipient.
Not all attachments can be rendered.
I am using XP office home edition. I use a wireless card to connect with a
cable modem for internet access and I plug a phone line into my laptop to
send faxes using word.

See if you can send a plain text message. Apparently you are asking Outlook
to render some sort of graphic. Outlook can't do that. Neither can the Fax
Service. You must invoke a print routine to render a document.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"dvelke" <dvelke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I recently installed the microsoft fax feature. I can send a fax using
>word.
> I have added the fax mail transport service to my list of of e-mail
> accoutns.
> But when I create a message and select fax transport from the list of
> email
> accounts outlook never even tries to connect with the modem. The message
> just comes back to my inbox as follows

Russ YOU ARE THE MAN! I had to change my stationary to none and it worked! I
dont't know why I could not find this answer in any of the help searchs I did
in outlook and online. since outlook never tried to even connect I thought it
was another problem.
thanks again!

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

> See if you can send a plain text message. Apparently you are asking Outlook
> to render some sort of graphic. Outlook can't do that. Neither can the Fax
> Service. You must invoke a print routine to render a document.
> --
> Russ Valentine
> [MVP-Outlook]
> "dvelke" <dvelke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I recently installed the microsoft fax feature. I can send a fax using
> >word.
> > I have added the fax mail transport service to my list of of e-mail
> > accoutns.
> > But when I create a message and select fax transport from the list of
> > email
> > accounts outlook never even tries to connect with the modem. The message
> > just comes back to my inbox as follows
> > Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

You're quite welcome. I'm sure you did all you could to find information on
the problem, but there just isn't much out there. Outlook has good Help
files. The Fax Service has good Help files. But neither program seems to
have tackled the integration between Fax and Outlook. We're kind of on our
own there.