Who plays on Mithaniel Marr?

Saryrn is merging with Mith Marr today, and I was just wondering how many
people here play on Marr. Anyone?

--
Rumble
-- Benjamin Franklin

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 18:51:44 GMT, Rumbledor
<Rumbledor@hotspamsuxmail.com> wrote:

>Saryrn is merging with Mith Marr today, and I was just wondering how many
>people here play on Marr. Anyone?

I was on Marr only once several months ago, well before EQ2 came out.
I remember not liking the server at all because everything lagged a
lot due to large crowds.