Epson Stylus Color 440 Printer

When I up graded from Windows ME to Windows XP printer
does not work. It will not install. When you go to
print and faxes it is not on the screen.
1 answer Last reply
More about epson stylus color printer

    The printer should have been disconnected before the upgrade. You now need
    to uninstall and reinstall the printer COMPLETELY.

    After Step 5, use the Add Printer Wizard to install the printer... the
    drivers are included with XP.

    Once the printer is installed correctly, you will also need to visit the
    Epson website (www.epson.com) and download and install the Status Monitor
    package in order to check status of ink cartridges etc.
    www.coribright.com

    "pulling hair out" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I up graded from Windows ME to Windows XP printer
    > does not work. It will not install. When you go to
    > print and faxes it is not on the screen.

Stylus Epson Printers Windows XP