Epson Stylus Color 440 Printer

When I up graded from Windows ME to Windows XP printer
does not work. It will not install. When you go to
print and faxes it is not on the screen.

The printer should have been disconnected before the upgrade. You now need
to uninstall and reinstall the printer COMPLETELY.

After Step 5, use the Add Printer Wizard to install the printer... the
drivers are included with XP.

Once the printer is installed correctly, you will also need to visit the
Epson website (www.epson.com) and download and install the Status Monitor
package in order to check status of ink cartridges etc.
www.coribright.com