Multiple Page FAXing With XP

How do I send a single FAX with a cover page and multiple
scanned pages. The Wizard doesn't seem to support that
option. I have tried everything I know. There has to be
an answer out there somewhere. Thanks in advance.
Clyde
2 answers Last reply
More about multiple page faxing

    Print to the fax printer from the application in which the document was
    created. Your scanner must support the creation of a single document from
    multiple pages. This is not a fax issue.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "Clyde" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I send a single FAX with a cover page and multiple
    > scanned pages. The Wizard doesn't seem to support that
    > option. I have tried everything I know. There has to be
    > an answer out there somewhere. Thanks in advance.
    > Clyde

    And see the thread above on "How to scan and fax multiple pages".

    On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 17:34:00 -0700, "Clyde"

    >How do I send a single FAX with a cover page and multiple
    >scanned pages. The Wizard doesn't seem to support that
    >option. I have tried everything I know. There has to be
    >an answer out there somewhere. Thanks in advance.
    >Clyde

    Please respond to the Newsgroup, so that others may benefit from the exchange.
    Peter R. Fletcher

Fax Microsoft Windows XP