Multiple Page FAXing With XP

September 25, 2004 9:34:00 PM

How do I send a single FAX with a cover page and multiple
scanned pages. The Wizard doesn't seem to support that
option. I have tried everything I know. There has to be
an answer out there somewhere. Thanks in advance.
Clyde

More about : multiple page faxing

Anonymous
September 26, 2004 1:13:16 AM

Print to the fax printer from the application in which the document was
created. Your scanner must support the creation of a single document from
multiple pages. This is not a fax issue.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Clyde" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I send a single FAX with a cover page and multiple
> scanned pages. The Wizard doesn't seem to support that
> option. I have tried everything I know. There has to be
> an answer out there somewhere. Thanks in advance.
> Clyde
Anonymous
September 26, 2004 3:05:22 PM

And see the thread above on "How to scan and fax multiple pages".

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 17:34:00 -0700, "Clyde"

>How do I send a single FAX with a cover page and multiple
>scanned pages. The Wizard doesn't seem to support that
>option. I have tried everything I know. There has to be
>an answer out there somewhere. Thanks in advance.
>Clyde

Please respond to the Newsgroup, so that others may benefit from the exchange.
Peter R. Fletcher
!