EQ2 - Guild House

My guild is nearing level 10 and I am just wondering, what all can you
do with a guild house? Is there a guild bank? Can all guild members
place items in it? Any help would be great!

Submitted by: Vidden
This message was submitted through the Erollisi Marr Forum

>My guild is nearing level 10 and I am just wondering, what all can you

>do with a guild house? Is there a guild bank? Can all guild members
>place items in it? Any help would be great!

South Qeynos for guild houese. No idea where in Freeport.

BombayMix wrote:
> >My guild is nearing level 10 and I am just wondering, what all can
> you do with a guild house? Is there a guild bank? Can all guild
> members place items in it? Any help would be great!
>
> South Qeynos for guild houese. No idea where in Freeport.

Wow, good job on reading what the post said. I didnt ask where I can
find a guild house, I asked what all can you DO with a guild house.

Submitted by: Vidden
This message was submitted through the Erollisi Marr Forum

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:37:45 -0500, Vidden
<Vidden.1nsssm@erollisimarr-dot-com-forum.com> wrote:

>BombayMix wrote:
>> >My guild is nearing level 10 and I am just wondering, what all can
>> you do with a guild house? Is there a guild bank? Can all guild
>> members place items in it? Any help would be great!
>>
>> South Qeynos for guild houese. No idea where in Freeport.
>

>Wow, good job on reading what the post said. I didnt ask where I can
>find a guild house, I asked what all can you DO with a guild house.

>Submitted by: Vidden
>This message was submitted through the Erollisi Marr Forum

There really isn't a "guild house" as there seemed to be in the
promos. You can buy a bigger house and share the rent with others but
only the owner gets to use the house vault. Even trustees can't use
the vault.

There can be two merchants online selling per room in the house. Two
rooms means at most four selling, three rooms means at most six
selling.

More rooms means more items can be placed. Each room additional
increases that number. You don't have to place the items in any
specific room, you could place all the items in one room if you
wanted.

Being a part of a guild and having status points means you can buy one
of the houses that also includes status in the purchase and upkeep
prices. Members of guilds of fifteenth level and above can buy a
postoffice and place it in their house. You can place crafting
stations in your house (to purchase them you must be a guild memeber
with enough status in a guild of enough levels) but to be able to
craft pristine items on those stations you must buy them when your
guild is twentyfifth level or greater.

The upkeep status can be reduced by crafted furniture that you place
in your house. Some of the status items can be found on the thread
http://tinyurl.com/8cl6h.

Hope that helps a bit.

--
Wulfbones Gnome Cleric Qeynos Test
Wulfrunner Gnome Predator Qeynos Test

Wulfbones

Wulfbones wrote:

> There really isn't a "guild house" as there seemed to be in the
> promos. You can buy a bigger house and share the rent with others
> but
> only the owner gets to use the house vault. Even trustees can't use
> the vault.....
>
> Wulfbones

That is what I was looking for! Thanks!