hp usb all in one printer will not print

upgraded to xp sp2 and even though you can view the
properties of the printer & the indications are that it is
ready to receive print jobs i get a message @bottom of
window that printing failed. Any suggestions as to what
may be wrong. Would give the actual printer number but
this is actually on my grandson's notebook @ college, but
I think that it is a hp psc 750.

Joe Lanier Wrote:
> upgraded to xp sp2 and even though you can view the
> properties of the printer & the indications are that it is
> ready to receive print jobs i get a message @bottom of
> window that printing failed. ...
> I think that it is a hp psc 750.

I have an identuical problem with an HPG85. Worked for about a week
after Sp2 then suddenly refused to operate printer. Icon is present but
no action. Driver reinstall didn't help.

I'd be pleased tyo know if you or anyone knew of a cure.

--
RusL

I an having the problem with both of my HP's LJ1200 and G85. Nothing works!